Friday, May 29, 2009

sweet nothings

Haha.. as the title says... this is just gonna be a few scribbles of mine... nothing revolutionary.. was feeling a bit out of mind... I have another post planned on Sunday and that is gonna be all abt my birthday from the start to the end...

An incident recently that got me thinking... the growth of my children... and the values that they learn from us...

Children are like sponges.. They practicaly absorb everything they see ppl doin.. esp so their parents.. As such... I am at a obligation to do the right thing ... But the funny thing is.. I dun see it as an obligation when otherwise i wld have... I have not been a person to heed others' advise... Always lived my life as i deemed fit... Not to say i am a rebel but i dun like to conform to society... Which might explain the no of tattoos i have ... althou many ppl advised me aginst it... But somehow.. when my son told me ..." Mummy i think you go thru alot of pain cos of these tattoos... I dun wan you to go thru these pain anymore" it struck a chord... Everyone who told me to stop.. told me "think of the future of your kids, of your future, how ppl are gonna see you... " but noone thot of the pain i was goin thru...

I made the decision to stop tattooing that split second... I dun regret my tattoos... I just dun wanna hurt my son any further by hurting muself..

My kids.... My life... and now my parents.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment