Saturday, November 21, 2009

After A While

It has been some time now hasn't it?? I remember when i started this blog, i was so determined to maintain it... to write al my thots down, to preserve them... What happened... Life... I lost track of who I was... being busy trying to be someone else's better half...

Well, that is all gone now... At least I hope it is... It will nvr really be over till I am in my grave... But what to do, I am human still...

So many things have gone rite and wrong in my life... But all that happened, are life's teachings... Teachings that you can be beta.. And i will be...

20th November 2009 - Will never be repeated in my life again... I will not be this vulnerable ever again...

I am not gonna write wat happened... cos it will not be something i will ever forget... My mistakes? Maybe... His? Definitely.. Cos he was the one who said No matter wat happens, i will never leave your side... Never leave you alone...

I am alone now... But not for long... I will be the old Rathika soon enuf... The one who could look you into your eye and tell you to take a hike...

I will be .... Soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Ya, you'll get back well soon! You're unique and you'll!!

    ReplyDelete